Africa calling, I need your support!!!!

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Africa calling, I need your support!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    umut özdemir
    Participant

Hi Everybody, all colleagues all around the world,

I am Umut, I am doing my master on landscape architecture in Germany. As a part of my master,I need to go to Africa for a project. It is my dream I am running for a scholarship which it is being done by public voting via facebook. To give me support all you need to do is to follow these 3 easy support,no charge or anything..

• Go to the link and click “stimme ab via fb” below my video,
    • Allow the app (it will direct you to fb,and no harm to accept it,when you like this app,you also help to rise the scholarship money… appreciated..
    • And final step is, to click on the green button below my video which says :”jetzt stimme”

Here is my link:

http://www.stipendium.de/bewerber-2011/2910-africa-calling?page=1&s=umut

I would be so happy if you can give me 10sec to make my dream come true…

And it is a great feeling to have support from a colleague from some other place on Earth:)

Enjoy my animation and would be nice if you can give me feedback…

Love,

umut

umut özdemir
    Participant

I need your support, please just save me 10sec to vote on facebook for my Africa project… i need your support to make my dream real <3

Walter Norris Bone
    Participant

done

umut özdemir
    Participant

thanks for your support:)

Daniel Radai
    Participant

done, good luck 😉

umut özdemir
    Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register