AutoDesk University Virtual 2010

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums TECHNOLOGY AutoDesk University Virtual 2010

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan A. Waggoner
    Participant

If anyone is interested, it is the last chance to register for AutoDesk University’s Virtual 2010.  The Standard Pass is free, and has limited classes.  Here is a list of the classes:

http://au.autodesk.com/?nd=auv2010_standard_pass_classes

There is a Premium Pass available for $139.  Here is the list of what is added for the Premium Pass from AU’s website…

“Premier Pass attendees get full access to all that AU Virtual offers, including:

• 115 Virtual Classes – Videotaped lectures in English (65), Spanish (25), and Portuguese (25) with live Q&A available throughout the broadcast via text messaging. All AU 2010 conference tracks are represented.
    • 90 Product Clinics – New this year, these classes cover a broad range of topics that move beyond solving real-world problems using specific products. Many are industry-focused, offering important insights into an aspect of a particular industry. Classes are one-hour long, broadcast live during AU Virtual, and recorded for online access on the AU website after the event. Presentations range from 15 to 45 minutes, with the remainder of the time devoted to Q&A. Attendees submit their questions via text messaging.
    • 2 Industry Keynotes – Presented by industry leaders and visionaries, and Autodesk executives. These keynotes address industry trends, as well as insights on the future of design.
    • 70 Virtual Exhibit Booths – Virtual exhibit booths distributed across seven virtual exhibit halls (10 per hall). Attendees can download brochures and other materials, watch videos, and interact live with vendors.
    • Special Interest Groups – Participate in group chats, mingle in virtual lounges, and network with both AU Virtual and AU 2010 Las Vegas attendees. Set up and join special interest groups.
    • Live AU Virtual Orientation – Helps attendees get the most out of the event. Also available on-demand after the broadcast.
    • Dedicated, Live Technical Support – Available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese during broadcasts.”

I am using the Standard Pass, but thought others might want to go more indepth.  Enjoy!

Steve Mercer
    Participant

No thanks! I keep Autodesk as far away from me as I can. I can’t afford their services ( Nobody is more impressed with their products than AutoDesk) I wouldn’t even want to be tempted by something that might catch my eye for fear of them sending me to the poor house.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register