Can a professional LA or HR person look over my stuff.

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums PORTFOLIO & RESUME Can a professional LA or HR person look over my stuff.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    William J. Blount
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m hoping someone (or a couple of people would be better) can look over my Resume, cover letter, portfolio…  I have to honestly admit I’m a little confused.  I graduated with honors in my program, I have awards from ASLA and APA, and 40+ rejection letters from firms all over the country and the world.  So I’m not sure at this point if it is just the way the job market is, or if there is something glaringly obvious in my stuff that i’m missing.  If you can help please get in touch with me and I’ll e-mail you my “application packet”.  Thank you

nca
    Participant

I’ll take a look nick(at)terrainstudioaspen(dot)com

William J. Blount
    Participant

Thanks, I just sent it all to you. it will come from will(at)wblount(dot)com

wakamie
    Participant

May I look? harrishaiqqal(at)gmail(dot)com

Alec Johnson, PLA
    Participant

Sure. Send to ajamesjohnson(at)gmail.com

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Excellent use of the forum!  🙂  

Feel free to upload a pdf of your application packet if you want even more feedback… 

Mike Metevier
    Participant

I’ll take a look.  theMgroup@live.com

Can’t you post your resume in PDF on here or on your online portfolio?

William J. Blount
    Participant

Thanks to everyone who is offering to help. I have gotten a job since posting this, but I attached my resume and portfolio to the first post just because it still never hurts to have others look over my stuff so that I know for the future. Thanks again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register