FIleMaker for Landscape Estimates?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION FIleMaker for Landscape Estimates?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is there anyone that uses Filemaker to produce their estimates/proposals for landscape installations. I have been using Excel for a few years now but I am thinking of transferring my database information from Excel to Filemaker. I am not sure if there is a possibility to format Filemaker into working up an estimate then have it create a client proposal.

Any experience or direction on this idea would be appreciated.

Eric Gilbey
    Participant

Thomas, not sure about Filemaker, but you may want to check out Include Software’s Censeo. They also have a larger version called Asset that has been around for over 2 years. They could also help you with the conversion of your files, I’d expect.

Jonathan Smith, RLA
    Participant

I’m an RLA and own a design build company.  I use this spreadsheet program.  Amazing results.  Comprehensive and easy to adjust margins, labor rates and material cost. 

Hands down one of the best estimators out there and developed by someone who has been in the business for many, many years.

http://www.landscapingestimator.com/index.html

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register