Global (well international, at least) Plant Procurement?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Global (well international, at least) Plant Procurement?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rob Halpern
    Participant

I am working on a couple of non-USA projects that will use plants from tropical Africa (forest and savanna), Asian tropical forests, assorted Mediterranean areas, Australia, South Africa, Mexico and elsewhere. Big projects. Thousands of plants. Big trees needed.

Does anyone know someone(s) capable to doing a global search and arranging delivery, even setting up nurseries, etc?

Thanks

András Béla Oláh
    Participant

This reminds me the new zoo in Paris 🙂 models of a lot of different bioms and their necessary plants 🙂 May be ask them how they got their plants. 🙂

Rob Halpern
    Participant

Thank-you András,
    They are using plants hardy around Paris. I will need tender tropical trees, etc (huge Khaya, Shorea, etc.)

Trace One
    Participant

Edwina Von Gal did a design for a museum in Panama with Gehry – you could look her up – nice lady, may know what you are dealing with..she is very hands-on…
    Please make sure you are not collecting illegally, I am sure that goes without saying..

Rob Halpern
    Participant

Thank-you…and yes, it does

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register