Have you worked abroad? Professional practice questions!

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE Have you worked abroad? Professional practice questions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Emma Rose
    Participant
    Hello everyone!
    I’m a landscape architecture student from the university of Edinburgh and I am conducting some research into professional practice abroad and emerging trends in landscape design in different countries.
    If any landscape professionals (or students) have some experience they wouldn’t mind sharing, I would be extremely grateful as I’m trying to get as many perspectives as possible- any information you have would be valuable to me.
    Below is a few basic questions.
    If you wouldn’t mind adding first a little about yourself and current employment, that would be great!

– What are your experiences (positive and negative) of working in a design practice with overseas projects?

– What are the attitudes and efforts towards sustainability in your country compared to some countries abroad?

– What particular ‘trends’ are emerging in landscape and urban design practices across the world?

– Are there any key foreign policies or planning legislation you would like to see implemented where you are?

– How has working in other countries informed your work today?
    Thank you for taking the time to read this and (hopefully) answer my questions.
    best wishes
    Emma
    Edward Flaherty
    Participant

Noted 31Dec2015 that no one answered your request. Still interested…or…?

Emma Rose
    Participant

Hi Edward, yes I am!

Edward Flaherty
    Participant

Please bring me up to date on what you needed then and what you need now. Please do it via this address: eflaherty at mac dot com. Thank you and kind regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register