Home and Cottage Show – Landscape Design/Build – help?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Home and Cottage Show – Landscape Design/Build – help?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dan paul
    Participant

Hey everybody,

My company has asked me to join them at this year’s Home and Cottage Show, which if you’re not aware is just a exhibition for local companies to promote business and possibly land a few jobs, this is my second year, last year I had my hard-copy of my portfolio and borrowed a Ipad that had some of my work on shuffle. The rest of the booth was pictures of jobs, brochures/cards, and some swag.

My question is does anybody have any suggestions I can do to possible make it better this year?

Something that might stand out from other landscapers at the show? 

Rob Halpern
    Participant

Do you stand out?

How?

Start with that

Jason T. Radice
    Participant

Around here it is pretty standard for d/b companies to put together some kind of display, even if it is just a small booth. Usually some pavers and a segmental retaining wall in place of a folding table and some shrubs and flowers artfully arranged. It doesn’t have to be fancy.

Jordan Lockman
    Participant

A prize wheel is always a good ice breaker. Something interactive that gets people to stop at your booth always helps. You don’t want to be too gimmicky, but something that will catch peoples attention.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register