Pantone – Colorstrology. What’s Your astrological color?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GRAPHICS Pantone – Colorstrology. What’s Your astrological color?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

Heres’ something fun and light hearted. No economy, no LARE, no programs or process. Enjoy.

While checking out Pantone’s color of the year (honeysuckle), I came across a sub-site of theirs that determines your astrological Pantone color. Hey, if Pantone stands behind it, it must be accurate, right?

http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/Pantone.aspx?pg=20821&ca=4

Now instead of asking “what’s your sign?” you can ask other design geeks “what’s your color?” So, without further ado, what’s your color and do you like it / does it reflect your personality?

http://www.colorstrology.com/colorstrology_sniffer.html

I’m

Vista Blue
    PANTONE
    15-3930 TPX

The more I look at it, the more I like it. A lot! The hippy-dippy-trippy writeup is even pretty accurate. Maybe there is something to this astrology business…

Mandy
    Participant

I’m Garden Green…and I’ll have to agree with Thomas…creepily accurate…

Trace One
    Participant

I love this – but I don’t know – “Orchid Hush” – is me..Compassionate, artistic, poetic..

hmm.

Maybe there’s another color for the bad side..

: ).

Brett Lord
    Participant

This is incredibly accurate. Interesting, thanks for posting.

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

Black orchid? Gun metal gray?

Jason T. Radice
    Participant

Scarry accurate. I don’t normally subscribe to this stuff, but this pegged me. I have a closet full of shirts this color, I have shoes this color, the interior of my car is this color, even my couch is this color (well, close). I even have a version of my logo in this color, maybe I should switch it from the monochrome? Guess I’m more like FLW than I though, but his color was Cherokee Red.

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

Nice! I saw a Jeep CJ7 this color for sale the other day. It was “Hugger” orange, the same color used on the General Lee in Dukes of Hazard. I wouldn’t think an entire car this color would work but it did. It looked rad.

Fulya Mavituna Or
    Participant

I’m Beetroot Purple But I’d prefer blue shades =) I like it. Thanks Thomas =))

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register