Project Management Software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Palisin
    Participant

For those of you who are PM’s and/or use a software to manage your project tasks (ex. Microsoft Project),

I’m looking for one so if you have recommendations and/or feedback it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Eric Gilbey
    Participant

John, I would recommend Include Software’s Asset if you are within the design/build realm…or you may also want to take a look at Fasttrack by AEC Software for project management within the LA’s construction document production process.

Boyd Coleman
    Participant

John, I use Microsoft Project at work. It’s a little daunting at first. But once you start playing with it, it’s fairly intuitive. I also downloaded an iPad app called SG Project Pro. It’s expensive for an iPad app. $40. But it seems comparable to Project and it’s a lot cheaper too. I haven’t started playing with it yet, but I’m going to run my next project with it.

Priamus
    Participant

I recommend Latitude project management software. We replaced MS Project with it, because of its easy to maintain modules for job tracking, task, timesheets, reports, quotes and billing. I find it very fast and a great solution for project management.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register