Real Landscape Architecture, no certification required

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums SUSTAINABILITY & DESIGN Real Landscape Architecture, no certification required

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rob Halpern
    Participant
    Barbara Peterson
    Participant

That is incredible. Would like to see the bridges during the monsoon period to see how high above the river they are. Super clever!

michael vipond
    Participant

never get tired of looking at these! I wonder if something like this could be done in a more urban setting? a community project to ‘grow a bridge’ would be pretty cool.

nca
    Participant

Awesome, inspiring.

500 years old?that can be a cultural heritage

Heather L. Venhaus
    Participant

Amazing!  What a wonderful example of regenerative design – I love how the local children are taught the craft and anticipate their grandchildren using the bridges.  I want to go visit!

Richard Aubol
    Participant

Awesome! I daresay this may be the idea form of building, growing structures. It’s something I’ve dreamed of, but to see it done so beautifully, it’s inspiring

Les Ballard
    Participant

I have spoken before about making living furniture, eg growing trees as a bench or a shelter, with a tree leaning away a little way off as a lightning conductor, that is surprisingly vandal proof. The fact is we have rules, regulations, laws and lawsuits re safety but anything we can do to ameliorate the use of cold plastic and concrete seems a good idea and would be pleased if the video inspired some people.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register