Worthy Design / Build newsletters or websites with fee’s

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Worthy Design / Build newsletters or websites with fee’s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael V Volpe
    Participant

Hello Land8 community,

I design for a small design / build / maintenance firm and came across a website requiring a monthly fee to have access to advice on sales, marketing, contracts, current topics in the design build field… etc.

Of course Land8 is great for this,but I am curious if anyone does subscribe somewhere else and for what?

Thanks!

Dave McCorquodale
    Participant

I don’t.  I wonder if there’s a lot of “new to you” info at first, but the question would be how often new content is added and if there’s a true justification for that new content.  Seems like there’s a lot of free content out there to be had (if you call seeing lots of ads free).  That said, being a skeptic comes pretty natural to me…

Dave

Rob Halpern
    Participant

The “design/build field” is pretty broad. Are you confident that there is enough info targeted to your little corner to make it worthwhile?

Michael V Volpe
    Participant

Dave, Rob,

Appreciate your input. I feel being skeptic myself and partly looking for new perspective and ideas for my work is where I am coming from. 

Thanks again,

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register