Our Atlanta office is currently looking for a Landscape Designer in an entry-level position. The following is the job description posted for the application:
In this position you will work in a team environment, promoting growth in the area of Landscape Architecture/Urban Design, and Land Planning Practices for the Atlanta Area. You will learn the project delivery process in the design field and understand the interaction between several disciplines within the URS team. Projects range from road design, complete streets, parks, master planning, public outreach, and urban design. You will work on very diverse, high profile projects.
• Gather and maintain specified records of landscape architectural data such as drawings and field reports
• Perform simple routine tasks under close supervision or from detailed procedures
• Produce drawings using Computer Aided drafting software (CAD)
• Prepare graphical drawing and rendering displays for public hearings and presentations.
• Perform field work
• Perform standard computations and/or analysis
• Prepare drawings and visual aids
We are looking to hire for this position very soon, and will likely have a similar position to follow in the near future. Applicants can apply on our website http://www.urscorp.com. In addition to the online application, we would like to see portfolios for all who apply. Cover letters, resumes, and portfolios can be e-mailed to Mickey O’Brien at email@example.com. No phone calls please.