A study on the effectiveness of mosque compounds utilization…

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums EDUCATION A study on the effectiveness of mosque compounds utilization…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mimiyusnita
    Participant

I’m doing topical studies 4 dis semester…i’m having “a little bit confusion” in detailing literature review..what kind of literature dat should i add in order to make my academic writing better..if anyone could give an idea, i would really appreciate it…tq2… 🙂

Rico Flor
    Participant

Firstly, I really am not sure about your topic; your forum title is very vague.

Anyhow, literature review basically means you have to read topics directly related to your study…mosque compounds, I surmise…though like I said, this itself is very vague. The context of your study quite escapes me. Then, on the Literature review section, you must demonstrate (basically, write in a concise, orderly manner) your understanding of these topics/issues and how it directly relates to you study. This should help you focus on issues that have not previously been answered, as well as point you to the “blank spaces” in the previous studies which your own study could add on/contribute.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register