Any kind of book for project a terrain footbal stadiums

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Any kind of book for project a terrain footbal stadiums

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Amer Skrobo
    Participant

Hello everyone , i am working my graduate work , based on football terrain, is there any electornic book or similar that you suggest to read .

Thanks in advance.

Amer Skrobo
    Participant

Hello does anyone has a suggestions ??

toby
    Participant

I’m not sure anybody understands what you mean by football terrain. 

Chris Whitted
    Participant

Were I to hazard a guess, I’d say he’s asking about turf options for sporting fields.  Soccer, specifically.

Amer Skrobo
    Participant

You are right, I mean for sporting field

Wes Arola, RLA
    Participant
    Amer Skrobo
    Participant

Hmm this is more about grass products , but i need information about soil and its properties , drainage system , humus , that use in football field ,

Ernst Glaeser
    Participant

http://www.turfandrec.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2579&Itemid=159

Try this for a start, it’s all about drainage on grass courts

Coordinates
    Participant

Your graduate project sounds very interesting, but at the same time it is very challenging as well. Try to do your homework and prepare a fine plan and then work according to it. All the best. 

Amer Skrobo
    Participant

Thank you on advice , right now i collect literature , then gi go to 2 football stadion and collecting a sample.

So any advice is welcome.

Amer Skrobo
    Participant

Thank you on ceded page .

Wyatt Thompson, PLA
    Participant

See what you can find from Jeffrey L. Bruce. He’s a landscape architect based in Kansas City, Missouri. Turf management and soil engineering is a specialty of his. I believe he’s been featured in past issues of LAM. In fact, here is a list of publications on his company’s website: http://www.jlbruce.com/a_firm/publications/publications.htm 

Erik J. Sweet
    Participant

I would go look at Penn State University Turf Grass website, Dr Andrew McNit has lots of testing, soils, turf species, drainage, natural and synthetic turf for the pitch.  there are lots of resources available via their site. You can cal also look at the sports turf managers association.

If you are looking into synthetic turf systems, then http://www.syntheticturfcouncil.org  is a great place to find information on those types of surfaces.

Good luck.

Erik

Amer Skrobo
    Participant

Thank you i really appreciate all this what you sent to mee.

Amer Skrobo
    Participant

Thak you I hope this would be useful information..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register