Anyone taking the LEED v2.2 Exam in Portland in June 2009

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums SUSTAINABILITY & DESIGN Anyone taking the LEED v2.2 Exam in Portland in June 2009

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve Kofron
    Participant

I will be taking the LEED v2.2 Exam this June, and was wondering if there is any interest in a study group, no matter what size. I just do not have an additional $350-$600 to spend on a day of Exam prep. I am taking the Exam in Portland, OR.

Steve Kofron
    Participant

I am still scheduled for the LEED-NC exam on June 19th. I am using the Reference Guide, the Colorado Guide, and sample exams, and need to pass!

Ryan A. Waggoner
    Participant

Good luck Steve! I took the exam in April and passed. Do you have any questions about the test I could help you with?

Steve Kofron
    Participant

Ryan, Thank you for the offer. I did pass the exam. The questions others should carefully study are those requiring judgement, project management, and team coordination decisions. Where I took the exam, I had the ability to comment after specific questions if time allowed, and hopefully those comments have been reviewed. Thanks again.

Ryan A. Waggoner
    Participant

Congratulations Steve! That’s interesting you got to comment, mine didn’t have that option. Just so you know, they didn’t post that I was certified on the website until last week and I still haven’t received my certificate, apparently it takes awhile (maybe October for you). I was kind of freaked out at first, but I guess that’s normal…congratulations again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register