ARCHI OFFICE?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Clara Aleman
    Participant

Is anyone using ARCHI OFFICE? What do you think about it?  Is there another project/office mgmt tool that you recommend?

Alex Braun
    Participant

I Love ArchiOffice! We used to lose So much stuff (yikes!) before getting it–important things like documents, reimbursables, contacts, you name it, and now we don’t. It automatically names and files your stuff so it all gets categorized in a logical way, so you don’t have to remember as much to find what you’re looking for. It’s really helped us be more on top of things.

Clara Aleman
    Participant

Alex, thanks for the reply.  Our office has been reviewing the product to see whether it was worth while for an office of 5 users to switch to it.  If you don’t mind me asking, how big is your office?  

Alex Braun
    Participant

I don’t mind at all–we have 4 users. I just looked it up, and this is a recent article about them: http://www.bdcnetwork.com/how-one-firm-rescued-reimbursables-and-survived-08-atlanta Hope it helps–haha I wouldn’t wish ‘shopping for software’ on anybody, but luckily, we’ve been happy with it. Good luck!

Chris Livemore
    Participant

We absolutely love the new ArchiOffice 2013.  We are able to use it anywhere.  Not sure what we’d do without it which is scary but great at the same time.  Highly recommend it.

My ears are burning–it’s nice to be the topic of your discussion! Here’s a recent glamour shot of me. If you want to say hello, you can find me at: archioffice.com. Have a great day! 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register