ASLA 2016 Annual Meeting/Expo NOLA 10.21-10.24

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION ASLA 2016 Annual Meeting/Expo NOLA 10.21-10.24

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    michael damico
    Participant

Upon receiving a grant from Lonovo to attend the National Meeting, I am now inquiring if there will be any members on here that will also be attending?

If so, where are you planning on staying?  I have purchased my travel fare, but have yet to reserve a room, with the intention of booking soon.

Daniel Martin
    Keymaster

Micheal,

Have you looked at the ASLA Annual Meeting website? They have a list of hotels with special rates. It is helpful to them if you stay in those hotels. Outside of that, just check sites like hotels.com to find good rates at nearby hotels.

Congrats on winning Anova’s grant! That is a huge win!

Daniel

michael damico
    Participant

thanks Daniel; I am going to go with one of the 4 or 5 they suggest, but looking to see if some are more desired than others.

Daniel Martin
    Keymaster

I personally feel you can’t go wrong with an Embassy Suites. A quality, free breakfast!

Ben Baker
    Participant

After thoroughly reviewing the choices and comparing pricing to amenities, I too felt Embassy Suites offered the most bang for the buck, if you will.  A quality, free breakfast, as Mr. Martin pointed out, plus free wifi, which only half of the hotels offered. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register