Barcelona, Spain

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jared Merz
    Participant

Hello,  I am a Landscape Architecture student from Oklahoma State University, and I am doing an intership with the planning department in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg in Europe.  I am traveling to Barcelona this friday and will leave on monday, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what sites I should visit since I will only be there for a few days?

al fathi
    Participant

howdy cowboy, for sure u could never miss antonio gaudi’s signature works. its all over the city. ask any local. park guell is one site u should never miss.

Trace One
    Participant

si no he vista Sevilla, no he vista maravilla: si no he vista Grenada, no he vista nada…

hee hee..Barcelona is all about Gaudi..

Chase Lee
    Participant

you have to go see gaudi’s work and take a ton of pictures and bring them back to OSU. i have found a house here in the OC that attempts to emulate the gaudi style and it is pretty awesome. we can compare styles when we get back to school. have fun.

Jonathan J. Bob
    Participant

Visit Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia Church (even if you can’t get in). Go to a bar, drink sangria made from Cava, eat tapas, and think about the insanely amazing detail and the fact Gaudi was able to “sell” his design. Oh, and its going to take about 150 years to build. I was there in October and I plan on going back in ten years (or when it’s finished) to take in the full grandure. Oh, and for more sangria and tapas

Jared Merz
    Participant

Thanks for all the reply’s. I went and saw Sagrada de Familia today and three other of Gaudis works including his home and museum. I am heading to park Guell tommarow!! It has been amazing seeing the work of such a brilliant person, and it really makes you think about what is possible.

Jared Merz
    Participant

I will for sure man, sounds like a good time. Maybe a few beers and stories. You would love it here man Gaudi thought even further out of the box then you do, and thats pretty far out of the box! lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register