Best topics for a Landscape Architecture ebook

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Best topics for a Landscape Architecture ebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Slater
    Participant

Hello,

I am currently creating a free ebook as part of a research project and would love to know what you all think are the most relevant topics for a 20-25 page ebook to cover?

What information is currently hard to find online are would be useful to have a summary of to provide as a learning resource for professionals?

The topics are to be themed around the technical side of landscape design and construction.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Andrew

Leslie B Wagle
    Participant

You wouldn’t by any chance be thinking of responding to this, would you? It might have potential but I have some reservations myself:

https://www.elance.com/j/ebook-landscape-architecture-topics/33857266/

Andrew Slater
    Participant

Hi Leslie,

The internet is a small place 🙂

Yes I was thinking of putting in  a proposal if I could really come up with some worthwhile topics to research and cover. I think there is a shortage of good information in digital format (lots of great books but very few ebooks) and this project may have some potential.

The challenge is to identify what information would really be worthwhile to LA`s and help with professional development.

What are your reservations?

PGA Design
    Participant

water is a hot topic.  Try that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register