Cheap LA books on Amazon

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have lately noticed that Amazon often has older books for very cheap. I have gotten a few. Any recommendations on LA/Arch/Eng related books for $5 or less available online? Mainly to keep as reference and to build up my library.

One of the CLARB practice tests I recently took referenced this book. It is $5.

https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Site-Environmental-Planning/dp/0471850330/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1534261483&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=Guide+to+site+and+enviromental+planning

Trump Dunhill
    Participant

I used to purchase books from Amazon then one of my friend Recommended me to purchased books from Reecoupons. From that day till today I always purchased books from this store. They have a huge collection of books at discounted prices. However “A Guide to Site and Environmental Planning” is one of the finest book I have ever read.

Camila Henry
    Participant

The Architecture of the City, Athmospheres, Conversations with Students, The Image of the City, these are some great books which I ever read on Arch topic, I don’t know their prices on Amazon but if you’re ordering them through coupon codify you can get 40% discount and free shipping, recently I got my TOFEL Test discount by using BestMyTest Coupons which I got from coupon codify.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Camila Henry.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register