Cut and Fill Plan in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums TECHNOLOGY Cut and Fill Plan in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have a site with this already complete in Civil 3D? I would like to do this for a project I’m working on but can’t really figure it out. Civil 3D is a bit intense.

Or can someone direct me to a good site that explains it? I have the site ready togo with all contours at a set elevation.

Thanks,

Fred

Robert Anderson
    Participant

Fred,

What are you trying to do. Model the site with pads, road swales etc.? Are you trying to train yourself and how did you come to have Autodesk Civil 3D?

I would like to help you if all you need is a 3D model but I need more information to assist you.

Hey Robert,

Thanks for getting up with me. I work for a firm in RTP, well, the Raleigh Durham Area. Its a Arch and Land Planning firm. I use AutoCAD, AC Map and SKP. I have AC Civil 3D but have never used it.

I’m working on large sites with lots of topo lines from government GIS sites, SID files..

1st I want to assign elevations to the topo lines.

2nd I want to input the proposed topo lines then learn how to calculate the cut and fill for the site in civil 3d.

Feel free to email me directly if you like. Thanks again for attempting to help out.

Fred

fpgdoyle@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register