Dissertation survey – video and animation in landscape architecture

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums RESEARCH Dissertation survey – video and animation in landscape architecture

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sigrid Pichler
    Participant

Hello,

I am writing my dissertation on the potential of time-based media as tools in landscape architecture. The survey is part of one section of the dissertation and it’s purpose is to get an overview as to what extend video and computer animation are currently used as tools in landscape architecture.

Thanks to everyone who can spare a couple of minutes to complete the questionnaire at the following link:
    http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=KOKOG_c9e033f6
    It’s anonymous and quite short, escpecially if you don’t use neither video nor animation, it’s only 4 questions.

I would also appriciate any any suggestions or literature indication you could give me on this topic.

Thanks,
    Sigrid

Vance W. Hall
    Participant

What are a few of the programs used to create the time-based media? I am always down to try new media outlets.

Thanks

Vance

Sigrid Pichler
    Participant

Hi Vance,

i personally use the following programms to edit videos and create animations: 3ds max, adobe premiere, after effects, flash, alone or in combination with photoshop & illustrator
    i know that you can use gis for landscape models.

hope, that’s of help?
    sigrid

Sigrid Pichler
    Participant

sorry, i had a problem with the survey website. the survey is still open and should be accessible again.
    i would still need approx. another 100 completed questionnaires.
    thanks in advance to everyone who can help me with this.

and, THANKS VERY MUCH to everyone who has taken the time to help me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register