Eco Park

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Milan Cvetkovic
    Participant

I am currently working on one project and I’m in need for some informations about it, especially about path dimensions and positioning.

Web-sites, links books etc. – Welcome!!!

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

More information needed. Are you working on one of the existing “Eco/Echo Parks” or are you trying to design an “eco-park” i.e. ecological park…?

Milan Cvetkovic
    Participant

Actually is just a concept to be Eco – like to be more nature friendly and to got educational aspect. And it’s going to be in the middle of forest (not city park). Thanks

norka
    Participant

parques ecologicos?? interesante…

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

um, yeah… I think Milan is Serbian… maybe we could combine Spanish and Slovic dialects… who knows? Maybe throw a little French or Portuguese in there for good measure. In either case, I think we still need a bit more information in order to help you Milan. Sounds like you need to do more homework in order to understand what you’re dealing with. It sounds like an interesting project.

Actually, maybe one or both of you could help me with a little project and translate something that was on the check-pen at lunch today:

Mama adzalo pussesse
    Que la terre te soit legere

I got the second part, “That the earth rest lightly” but the first part has me stumped. Mama (Mother, earth, breast). Adzalo (Is that Turkish for 5 or to fill up?) and Pussesse (Is that possess, cat, girl, face or mouth…?) Please help clarify. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register