Firm + Family

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Diane M. Lipovsky
    Participant

Dear Designers,

We are conducting a brief survey on the topic of family and the design firm workplace as part of our final project for the graduate course at Harvard Graduate School of Design GSD 7440: Leading the Design Firm.

We would truly appreciate your participation. Please note that your responses are confidential. No individual or firm will be singled out in our final report.

FIRM + FAMILY SURVEY http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XHJ6P7L

To guarantee that your response is included in the final report, we would appreciate if you could complete the survey before December 15, 2009.

Cheers,

Diane M. Lipovsky + Leah Rominger

nca
    Participant

I saw your post over at Archinect as well. I’m glad you posted here for the LA perspective. It sounds like an interesting research project, especially considering recent events.

Kevin J. Gaughan
    Participant

i tried to take the survery, but could not get past questions 11-13 because there was not option for people who did not own firms, and you need give an answer in order to continue.

Diane M. Lipovsky
    Participant

Thanks for that info, Kevin. I fixed that bit. Sorry about that.

Nick-I just found this forum, and I’m glad to find that it exists. As a landscape student, I’m always looking for that perspective. I’m glad to see some people have taken the survey.

Boilerplater
    Participant

Hmm…looks like it wont be useful for you to have unemployed people doing the survey.

Terry DeWan, FASLA
    Participant

Diane: Could you please let us know when the results will be available? Thanks for putting this out there!

Diane M. Lipovsky
    Participant

Surely.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register