Firms for Internships

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lin Ye
    Participant

Hi, I am a current 3rd year BLA student at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. However, I have an international background and are bilingual in Chinese and English. I had an internship at EADG Shanghai office and now looking for an intern experience in the United States for the coming summer. I would really love to hear some suggestions and advice regarding the firms that welcome undergrad interns and are mostly helpful to undergrads finding their focus and interest. Thank you!

Lana Merrill
    Participant

Hi Lin Ye! My name is Lana, and I’m a student at Purdue in the LA program. This year, we’re hosting LABash where we’ll be having a big career fair with large firms as well as speakers from OLIN, Sasaki, etc. I would definitely consider coming if you’re looking for internships! 

Check out our website: http://www.purduelabash.com

Lin Ye
    Participant

Hi Lana,

Yeah our department already posted couple of announcement regarding this event. I am really looking forward to it and planning on going. There is one question tho. Do we need to register or is the registration only for the firms that are attending? Thank you for the information too.

Lana Merrill
    Participant

That’s awesome! Glad to hear you’re coming!

https://www.cec.purdue.edu/ec2k/CourseListing.asp?master_id=3029&master_version=1&course_area=1096&course_number=104&course_subtitle=00

This is the registration link to Purdue that you would register under. This is just a general form for everyone. The “company name” refers to the school you attend. Firms that are attending go through us generally. Word of caution for registration cost though, after February 18th, the registration cost increases to $200, so register as soon as you can! 🙂

Lana Merrill
    Participant

I forgot to mention the PDF form is available on that link as well! It’s mid-page under a link!

Lin Ye
    Participant

I see! Thank you very much. Can’t wait for the meeting. It sounds very exciting. Our ASLA student chapter is planning on a trip so hopefully there will be a bunch of us coming.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register