Free 4 Hour SketchUp Basics webinar with Daniel Tal

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Free 4 Hour SketchUp Basics webinar with Daniel Tal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings,

DynaSCAPE and I are offering a free SketchUp Basics webinar that runs 4 hours on August 10th from 1pm to 5pm EST. The only stipulations are that you be new to SketchUp and that you provide us feedback on the course. Space is limited to 5 people.  Please e-mail if you are interested at ambit3D@gmail.com (re: Daniel Tal)

The webinar description is below:

Thank you,
    Daniel Tal

This SketchUp Basics webinar is 4 hours longs and will focus on introducing important tools and concepts to anyone new to Google SketchUp. For this webinar participants will be able to download  pre-made model and follow along. See the DynaSCAPE website for more details about this course:

http://www.dynascape.com/training/SketchUpBasics-DT.html

Wyatt Thompson, PLA
    Participant

Wow, this almost makes me wish I didn’t already know Sketchup! LOL. Seriously, Daniel is a great teacher, and if you don’t have much experience with the software, this would be a fantastic opportunity. Hope it goes well Daniel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the endorsement Wyatt :  )

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all,

There is still some space left for this free SketchUp webinar on August 10th from 1pm to 5pm est. Looking for two more victims, I mean volunteers. Please e-mail me at ambit3d@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks

Daniel tal

Hi Daniel-

I have co-worker of mine who has expressed interest in learning sketchup.  I’ll send him your way!  Since it’s the weekend, he probably won’t get back to you until next week.  Thanks!

Nicole

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register