Greenbuild 2009

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jon Brooke
    Participant

Any other Landscape Architects going to Greenbuild, November 11-13 in Phoenix?

http://www.greenbuild.org/

Now LEED AP’s have to get CEUs it seems like a good opportunity to earn some.

jeff dzikowski
    Participant

I’ll be there.

Although I’m a first year MLA student….

I’m looking forward to many of the topics, and perhaps going to see Taliesin West on Saturday.

I’d be interested to see if any other LAs or students are planning on attending. And if so, what sessions they are attending.

Jon Brooke
    Participant

Jeff

I will be attending with one other Landscape Architect from our office, but i guess it will be mostly Architects and Engineers. I have not reviewed the program in detail, but i will be focusing on site, green roofs and walls, and stormwater. There are some great stormwater/rainwater harvesting projects in Arizona including the conference center itself, and i hope to see those.

I hope we run into each other.

jeff dzikowski
    Participant

Jon,

We may very well run into one another, as I’m sure we’ll be at some of the same sessions, judging by the topics you mentioned. Of course I will miss some good ones on Thursday, as I’ll be volunteering for a lot of the day (gotta work off my free admission).

Safe travels.

Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register