High-resolution Trees/Plants for plan presentation

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GRAPHICS High-resolution Trees/Plants for plan presentation

• This topic has 1 reply, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone, 

I’m looking for high-res trees and plants to render on my final plans presentation. Free or paid sites to use on graphic software i.e. photoshop.

Thank you for any suggestions,

David

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bump! Anyone has any suggestions? Most of trees are elevation/cuts views.

Jason Packenham
    Participant

You’re after plan view? Try Dosch Design:

http://www.doschdesign.com/products/vizimages/Birds_Eye_Trees.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I’m working in plan view, but the only collection I’ve found is the Dosch Design. I don’t know if there is any other collections outside of this one? Or, in fact, where landscape architect are finding these kind of stuff. 

We’re asked as 1st year in landscape school architecture to produce master plan, but I don’t like much the Dosch library.

Thank you for your answer Jason.

Calico
    Participant

Since you took the time to bump your discussion after receiving no response, I will take the time to tell you that my library is proprietary.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you read carefully, my intentions wasn’t to grab people libray. I specifically wrote ” free or paid database”. I also figured out that if there are many sites like vyonx, imgcels sharing or selling elevations, why would it be different for top views, I just can’t understand this fact.

IF you search the forum, you can see how many replies you can have for elevations cuts trees or people. What’s so different with top views?

Best regards, 

David

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Hey David,

Great question!  Here is another discussion on the same topic with a list of great resources: https://land8.com/group/digitalassetsandresources/forum/topics/sources-for-digital-assets

If you are needing high quality SketchUp models, then I’d point you to Dynascape or FormFonts. BTW, Land8 members get 25% discount over at FormFonts using this url: formfonts.com/community/L8L

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, thank a lot for your answer Andrew. I’ve read a lot of topic but nerver found this one!

I didn’t know we had a 25% discound on formfonts too, that’s really awesome! 

Again, thank you,

David

Goustan BODIN
    Participant

If you need a specific plant, use “cut out” + latin name in google, set image size to large, sometimes you get lucky 😉

Tosh K
    Participant

123rf.com search “isolated trees”  they are really nice – around $3~$4/image

I’d cut out the ones you want though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register