Homelessness

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Matt Fridell
    Participant
    Matt Fridell
    Participant

Try looking for “Supportive Housing.”   If you can’t find anything send me a message.

Tanya…….well, I think you should KNOW…..that I speak from experience concerning this topic.  (3) times…….I came with (1) day of becoming homeless during my 30+ years as a Landscape Architect.  So, yes, struggles are NORMAL.  So, it’s not that I don’t have sympathy or understanding of the problem of “homelessness”…..it’s a very, very scary thing to be THAT close to it.  But, I DID survive and managed through all of that to have what I feel was a very successful LA career.

I believe BOTH our Gov’t & American citizens should lend a helping hand to those in need.  That being said, there is SO MUCH incredible FRAUD linked to helping those in need…i.e. new health care, food stamps, welfare, illegals from half the nations in the World, medicare, etc…..America is BROKE.  But, I’m all for doing whatever we can to help…but, it should be controlled, monitored, legal and affordable…..because, it’s the taxpayer’s money NOT the Gov’t’s money.  People in America need to come to their senses and realize, nothing is FREE…but, it seems about 50% of Americans don’t understand that concept.

OK…..what will our next LIBERAL topic be……..GLOBAL WARMING?  There’s no such thing.  Because, 99.997% of the climate change on the Planet EARTH is what mother nature does.  Mankind is like a grain of sand on the beach.  Nations like China and many other nations (3rd world Countries) around the Globe have ZERO regulations to curb air & water pollution…and you know, there’s not a huge WALL surrounding the U.S. protect us from their pollution.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register