How do you like your landscape to look?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION How do you like your landscape to look?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terry Sims
    Participant

I so love outdoor living areas.  They give us a chance to convene with Mother Nature.  If you could have a fabulous outdoor living area, what improvements would you like to include? http://www.thegardenartistidaho.com/

Roland Beinert
    Participant

If I had my own place, I’d probably want it to be like the first place I worked. My boss lived above the office on a large property next to the Truckee River. Most of the plants were edible. There were lots of interesting spaces and art work. I’d definitely want a cob oven to cook pizzas in. I miss lunch breaks in summer, when I could just go outside and grab some tomatoes or grapes to snack on. As much as I like the tiny little food garden the property managers let me keep behind my apartment, it’s nothing compared to the landscape at Interpretive Gardens.

Trace One
    Participant

I am addicted to walled gardens. I love the possiblities of wall design, gate design, and I love the enclosed space feel. With little trickling water and wet places, of course.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register