I-Park 2017 Site-Responsive Art Residency & Biennale

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION I-Park 2017 Site-Responsive Art Residency & Biennale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    I-Park
    Participant

Application Deadline: November 1, 2016

I-Park, East Haddam, CT (U.S.), is pleased to announce that it will be hosting its sixth international, multi-disciplinary Site-Responsive Art Residency & Biennale. The three-week residency begins on Monday, May 15, 2017 and will culminate in a public exhibition on June 4, 2017. The residency will be devoted exclusively to the 10 – 12 artists/designers who will be invited to create new works for the exhibition. The term ‘site-responsive’ is construed broadly to encompass the various aspects of the project site: natural, built, social – and is also sensitive to the various dimensions of time. Artists/designers working in all creative disciplines, including Landscape/Garden/Ecological Design and Architecture, are encouraged to apply. A stipend of between $2,200 and $3,000 will be awarded to each artist or collaborating team, depending on their particular travel circumstances. Application fee: $35 (U.S.). Project info: http://www.i-park.org/2017sracall, contact info: info@i-park.org, 860-873-2468.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register