If you can have any one superhuman power what would it be?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION If you can have any one superhuman power what would it be?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mandy
    Participant

I would to have telepathic powers like Jean Gray, except not Jean Gray Jean Gray, more like Phoenix Jean Gray cause come on…Phoenix Jean Gray is bad ass.

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

I would like the seemingly (to me) superhuman power of putting my thoughts into action… which would in turn effect positive change in the world, make me more money than I know what to do with and foster the development of other superhuman powers…

Mandy
    Participant

In the heavily political/red tape environment we live in today…that would be quite a superhuman feat to accomplish.

Steve Mercer
    Participant

Vanquish the elected Democrats in Washington… they are clueless. Turn the Tea Party into a seperate Party from the Republican Party.

s.

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

word.

Except don’t give them the benefit of the doubt about being clueless… incompetence was the last administrations excuse also. It’s the new “get out of jail” card. “I was incompetent. You can’t blame me…” Oh, yes we can… Incompetence and a “lack of oversight” does not preclude one from accountability, just as being clueless about the speed limit won’t prevent you from getting a ticket.

It’s time to hold our representatives accountable and yes, new parties are needed to bring about that change of course. The Tea Party (separate from the R’s) sounds like a good start… but it might take superhuman powers to change the direction of this slow moving ship…

Steve Mercer
    Participant

Regardless of your political persuasion… if you want to effect change in Washington.  Do not vote to re-elect incumbents from your district.  If enough incumbents get sent home those that are left will finally realize what it is going to take to remain in office.  If we could just get them to put a 15 year expiration date on all laws,  Legislators would have a full plate just reviewing laws that are due to expire.  And they wouldn’t have time to dream up laws like the little diddy they stuck in the Healthcare Legislation… Companies are now required on ALL purchases over $600.00 to issue 1099’s sub-contractor or no.  (Another  bright idea from our elected Democratic sub-mogoloid, retarded createns to the 85th power! leadership.)   I guess since the Dems can’t create jobs any other way they will just hire all the unemployed to work at the IRS to process all the new paperwork.  That is why they should be vanqushed… cause you cain’t fix STUPID!  I myself hope to see the estate taxes kept where President Bush had them.  I stand to lose a lot of money if they are raised.  What is it about the Democratic Leadership that they just cain’t comprehend that raising taxes on the wealthy will just discourage the wealthy from investing money that will create more jobs in our economy?  I remember the last time the DEMS decided to hose the rich.  Back in the early 80’s  they decided to raise taxes on the wealthy.  There were doctors in our town that stopped taking any new patients because It would bump them up into a higher tax bracket and by the time they paid their overhead costs they would be working for free.  Suddenly there was a big time shortage of Doctors.  They say history repeats itself I guess we will all have to be put back through this ordeal again cause “you cain’t fix STUPID!”

Steve Mercer
    Participant

I don’t believe the Republican Leadership is blameless either.  They had the oppurtunity to get something done when they were in complete control and they spent more money than the Dems did!  And succeeded in accomplishing nothing.  That is why we need the Tea Party to purge the Republican party of all the Democrats in Republican Clothing.

Keith
    Participant

I’ll wrangle this thread back in by saying the ability to fly.  It was a toss up between that and invisibility but flying would save so much in commuting costs.  Wait, hang on……I change my mind.  I want the ability to print legal tender from my arse.   That would get rid of commuting altogether.

Steve Mercer
    Participant

a prayer for our Country,  “Lord grant us the taxpayers superhuman powers to change the direction of our country

amen”

Steve Mercer
    Participant

How about doing away with Legal tender altogether as money is the root of all Evil!

s.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register