International Visit to USA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stefan
    Participant

Dear Memebers

My business partner and I will be visiting New York City and Washington DC as part of an outward mission organized by our Department of Trade and Industry and Export Council.

The programme takes us to the World Bank and other financial institutions during this time to learn more about and connect with them. We run a small Landscape Architectural firm, based in South Africa, and are hoping to meet some fellow Professionals (Architects, Landscape Architects, Urban Planners etc) while we are in the city(s). It will be a great opportunity for us to be able to set up a meeting with some of the members to share some thoughts and ideas. Even just to grab a coffee.

My contact details are: stefan@habitatdesign.co.za   Mobile: 0832260828

Hope to hear from you

Regards

Stefan
    Participant

Oh yes,

The dates: Arriving in NYC: 18Feb – 21Feb, Arriving Washington DC 22 Feb – 27Feb, Arriving back NYC: 27 Feb – 1March. 

Robert Anderson
    Participant

I would be happy to meet with you and show you some projects that one of my main clients are currently involved in. They have even done work for the IMF here in Washington. I’m available currently during those days and would enjoy meeting with you as I have done work internationally on three continents.

Stefan
    Participant

Robert , that sounds brilliant. Do you have an e mail address and mobile no for me so that I can make contact with you when we re in DC?
    Looking forward meeting you
    Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register