LA Bash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Sand
    Participant

Is anyone going, has anyone gone, This is a annual event where students of Landscape Architecture get together and learn from eachother (in a short summary from what I understand)

I was wondering because there is a high possability of CSU (Colorado State University) sending some students to check it out.

What is this all about?

nca
    Participant

I’m pretty sure there are more than a few students and professionals on here that have attended in years past. I believe this year is in PA? From what I hear it’s a great place to network and meet some pretty interesting people.

Kevin J. Gaughan
    Participant

As a past LABash Chair, I would highly recommend sending students to Penn State this year! I have been to 4 LABashes and have loved them all. They always have great speakers, good workshops, and killer social events. Also, it is an amazing networking opportunity…I am still friends with people I met at my first LABash my sophomore year.

I went to LABASH held at my alma mater LSU 2 years ago. It is a really good place to make contacts if you’re looking for internships or job interviews. I didn’t end up working with any firms I interviewed with…but it is always great practice and you get feedback on your portfolio which should be a constant evolving process. Also some of the lectures on graphics I went to were really helpful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register