LA graphics programs – illustrator, photoshop, indesign, autocad

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums EDUCATION LA graphics programs – illustrator, photoshop, indesign, autocad

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I clipped so many in undergrad and exchanged with all my classmates…But yeah you can just brush them out. Good diversity of trees…but its whatever. I like going on deviantart and clipping trees from their. So much better quality and emotion in some of those photos.

Lana Merrill
    Participant

I’m not familiar with the site, I’ll have to check it out!

Tosh K
    Participant

I’d love to teach that course for half that cost…

In addition to the aforementioned resources many design schools have short how-to handouts available online – might be helpful to browse around through those as well.  Key to learning software is to have a project goal in mind and see how it operates and helps you get there.  InDesign will help a lot with presentation layouts, Illustrator can produce great line graphics and diagrams (It takes AutoCAD output to another level of clarity), Photoshop is good with photos and similar graphics.  Get to know folks in school and around you that know the software well – they can be immensely helpful with shortcuts and strategies.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register