Ladies and Family Beach Samples

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amany
    Participant

Good day ,

Hi everyone ,

I was wondering if anyone have any information about examples of Ladies and family beach

I am looking for pictures shows the design of these two adjacent zones and how its been treated by landscape ?

Thank you 🙂

Boilerplater
    Participant

Are you asking about beaches that are restricted for use by women or families?  We don’t have those in the US.  Everybody is mixed together on our beaches, families, singles, couples, straight and gay.  There are some beach areas reserved for nudists.  Crazy, huh?  I imagine Islamic law presents some problems for beach attire and use in Dubai.

Amany
    Participant

Thanks for the reply ,

What I am looking for is controlled beaches where you pay to access it , and you can see two different zones ladies and families and how landscape plays the part where it can be used as a barrier between them, it can be a visible or non visible barrier  .

I am sure that different communities have different requirements of design , and this is where the Challenge will be brought to life .

Thank you

Boilerplater
    Participant

In New Jersey, most of the beaches require a season pass.  You pay to get a plastic badge that you have to show to badge checkers who patrol the beach during the summer season.  There are different zones for surfers and those who do surf fishing, but they are only marked by temporary flags placed in the sand.  You really can’t have anything more substantial out where it will be subject to wave action, unless you are going to make jetties of massive boulders or something.  Some of the beaches that are adjacent to boardwalks have controlled access pints where you have to present your badge or pay a fee for the day’s visit.  There are some private beaches where you need to be a member of a club to enter.  They have private security guards.  Families often prefer them because they have more lifeguards and often have swimming pools that are safer for small children.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register