Land8 is Live!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Spiering
    Participant

I am excited to announce that Land8.net is now live! As I mentioned here and here, Land8 has expanded by creating a place for Individuals and Firms to communicate.

Firms

• Publish your projects
    • Post job listings
    • Find new talent
    • Attract prospective clients

Individuals

• Sign in with your Land8Lounge username and password
    • Build your professional profile
    • Upload your resume/portfolio
    • Research firms and projects
    • Apply for jobs online

We are in beta, which means that we are still trying new things. Feel free to give us your honest take and help us grow and make this your favorite resource.

Check it out here – http://www.land8.net

Screenshot:

Geoffrey Campbell
    Participant

So where did all the other job postings go?

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

They are still available to view here – http://www.land8lounge.com/jobs

I have added two sub-tabs to the main jobs tab – Land8 Jobs (from Land8.net), and All Jobs (from around the web). Hope this helps you navigate better…

Thanks!
    Andrew

Brent Jacobsen
    Participant

Website looks great – just linked my land8lounge profile to the site. Had two feedback comments:

1. The email field doesn’t seem to be active for me when I edit my profile so I cannot enter an email address
    2. Is the new site going to allow you to “connect” to firms, i.e. add them as friends or contacts, or at least sign-up to receive notice of any discussions or job postings? Couldn’t tell when I clicked on firms whether this would be a new feature.

Keep up the great work –

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Hey Brent,

Thanks for the feedback! We are trying out a feedback forum to field questions related to the new site. Would you mind posting them there?

Thanks!
    Andrew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register