Land8 Meetup in Portland, OR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin J. Gaughan
    Participant

Hey all, I am going to be heading out to Portland at the end of the week. I have Saturday night free right now, and I thought it would be cool to meet up with some local members of the lounge. I pretty much know nothing about the city (besides the fact that it is really cool), so any suggestions on a place to meet would be welcomed. I will even bring some sweet land8 buttons for everyone who comes!

Hope to see some of you out there.

Kevin J. Gaughan
    Participant

Also, anyone have any suggestions of some must see things outside of the city? Lakes, Forests, Mountains, etc?

Kevin J. Gaughan
    Participant

Patrick,

Thanks for the post! I have been here since Wednesday night now (writing this in the coffee shop of Powell’s). I saw most of the city on Thursday including Tanner Springs Park. Did a tour of the Bridgeport Brewery, which was really awesome. Not only do they brew award winning beer…they do it sustainably!!! Last night we headed out to the coast. Spent the morning around Astoria and then did some great hikes around Cannon Beach and Saddleback mountain. Just made it back into Portland about 30 minutes ago. We are planning to hit up the Gorge tomorrow morning. I am pretty stoked…its so beautiful out here!

Anyway, my friend is going to be parting ways with me tomorrow evening, so I would love to take you up on that invitation to grab a beer. Ill message you with my contact info so we can try to hook up.

Peace!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register