Land8 webinar – ASLA PDH record

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums EDUCATION Land8 webinar – ASLA PDH record

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Barbara Peterson
    Participant

I took 3 of the Land8 webinars. I was on the ASLA website last night to finish watching a different LA CES recorded webinar and checked my PDH Record. Two of the three Land8 webinars were shown as “approved” for HSW and Distant Learning. But interestingly, the first one that I watched and passed the exam on (all were taken on the same day) was shown as “no” for HSW and “no” for Distant Learning. That webinar was ‘Cutting Against the Bias’.

Yes, I sent an email to LA CES. Their response was slightly rude: “it’s not recorded instantaneously; we have 20 days to check attendance”… ummm, cool but why would it be recorded in my PDH log as taken (record date was 05/05/2020) if they haven’t “finished confirming” my webinar attendence.

So, I am curious:
    1. has anyone else who watched the “Cutting Against the Bias” webianr (before the May 1 cut off for earning CE’s) checked their ASLA PDH Record log?
    2. what does your log show? (That is, is the webinar also shown as “no” for HSW and “no” for Distant Learning?)

Thanks

Hi Barbara,

Looks like you are all squared away. Attendance was confirmed and loaded into the LA CES system. We accidentally forgot to check the box for Distance Learning at first, but LA CES corrected it for us. So, they all reflect distance learning now. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact us through the Contact Us page here. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register