Landscape Architect Jobs in Abu Dhabi

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Landscape Architect Jobs in Abu Dhabi

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Dr.Thiruvelavan
    Participant

Sub: Landscape Horticulturist (Designing & Supervision)

I am writing to apply for the suitable position.

I am proud to introduce myself as a Doctoral Degree Holder in the field of Horticultural Science. I would like to forward my CV for the job of Landscape Consultant (Designing & Supervision) in your esteemed organization.
    The opportunity presented in this profession is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
     Technically qualified – Completed Doctoral degree (Ph.D) in Horticultural Science
     Professional Experience in Landscaping for more than 9 years
     Experience in handling landscape and Irrigation projects in Gulf Countries Availability is Immediate
     Valid driving license holder
     Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Power point, ERP Software, Internet, etc.
     Interested to work in multicultural environment

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 00973 3977 4700. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
    Thanking you and assuring the best service at all times.

SYLVIE LEBLANC
    Participant

Hi,
    I am a landscape designer from Montréal with 10 years of pratice in residential landscape design and also some project for industrial and comemrcial site. I woud like to join a team or pratice here in Abu Dhabi to work. get new experiences of the desert climat.
    Is anybody can help to find a good company to start my research,
    thanks

Tatyana Perkova
    Participant

Hi currently i am looking for job in qatar , is there any position vacant.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register