Landscape architect working in Morocco

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Landscape architect working in Morocco

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Akram El Harraqui
    Participant

Hi,

Me and some of my collegues from my association are looking for any landscape professionnal working in the Kingdom of Morocco. If you do please email me as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    Akram El Harraqui
    Richard Moore
    Participant

Good morning from Montreal, Akram . Hope you are not working too hard in Morrocco, I was working on a project there but it was poorly conceived, badly managed and unrealistic to implement. Thank goodness that it was cancelled. Morrocco needs landscape architects and if my research is correct, could in fact be the birthplace of one of the founders of the profession , this should be celebrated by IFLA and should be used in the promotion of Landscape Architecture in Morrocco. Charge on with this initiative!

Richard Moore FCSLA

Akram El Harraqui
    Participant

Hello Richard!
    Sorry for the late reply. I’m back in Montreal. The project of the association is going well. I now have preliminary list of professionnals in Morocco and working now on the constitution of the association. The IFLA seemed very excited by this! I hope that my collegues in Morocco will keep up the project going on!
    Bye
    Akram

Marianne Sevray
    Participant

Dear Akram,

I am looking for a French speaker Landscape Architect for a company based in London – they have a project in Morocco – Do you know of anybody who is billingual French/English experience as a landscape architect who would be either based in Morocco and looking to relocate to the UK ?

thanks and hope you can help, Marianne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register