LARE Section B Help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Charwick
    Participant

I just received a failing grade for section B for the third time. I have passed all the other sections first time, and find myself extremely frustrated. I read a number of books, reviewed the google test info, and have taken all the sample exams on CLARB.org and from the Practice Problems Sample Exam.

It seems like the programming section is the one I can’t get by, which is frustrating because I read a number of sources on programming and felt I knew it well enough when I took the exam

Does anyone know of a book or source to study for programming that will prepare me enough to pass this exam? Any help would be appreciated.

Jessi Seglar
    Participant

I took and passed section B, along with A and D, last March and I must say I had great luck with the Land Development Handbook by Dewberry. It turned out to be a wonderful source. Section B is a really difficult test to pass, and I think CLARB is getting more and more into stormwater management programming elements, so it also helped me to research BMPs from the EPA website. Also, if you have any LARE Prep classes in your area, they help immensely.

I am actually gearing up to take C and E in June, any good sources you know for those sections?

Jonathan Charwick
    Participant

Go to the website below to view the study guids for the vignettes. The should be enough to prepare you to pass.

http://www.ppi2pass.com/ppi/PPIShop_ct_LAREEXAM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register