Large Format Printer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

I’m looking into a new large format (either D or E size) color inkjet. My main concern is who to buy it from. There are so many for sale on line and hard to know who is reputable. I want NEW and complete. Can anyone recommend a good vendor?

Any recommendations on a plotter would be good, too. I’m looking at Epson and Canon in the $2k-$3k range right now.

Dave McCorquodale
    Participant

It’s been several years since we bought ours (maybe 4-5).  I bought it through Minnesota Computers online.  Never heard of them before finding them while searching.  We did buy a refurb plotter, not sure if they carry new as well.  I only offer this because I remember their customer service before, during, and after the sale to be exceptional.  It was so good I still remember the guy’s name was Tom.  Ha!  Good luck in your search,

Dave

Dave McCorquodale
    Participant

Sorry, it looks like everything they carry is refurbished and they only appear to deal with HP plotters.  

Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

Thanks for the response and the follow up. I’m probably just going to have to trust one of the many companies out there. Thanks again.

Alan Ray, RLA
    Participant

Andrew, I bought a D size HP T120 a few months ago directly from HP online….

It cost about $1,000. They even did 0% Financing.

I have been very pleased with it. Check it out.

Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

thanks Alan

Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

Has anyone used a Canon iPF610?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register