Leading country in landscape

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vaishali kale
    Participant

Hi guys,

I would like to know the best top 5 countries in landscape architecture.

Alan Ray, RLA
    Participant

that is a very subjective question. .how could anyone know the answer without actually having experience in many countries?

vaishali kale
    Participant

yes you are right..

But since many of the architects in the group are senior  so they may have the idea about it that is why I tried asking here ..

Actually I am looking for an opportunity to work outside my country that is why I am trying to en-quire si that I can seek for the same 🙂 

Craig Richmond, RLA
    Participant

That’s so true Henry. I’ve been to Sydney twice and they spend a lot of money on landscapes. I here that Melbourne is even more impressive. 

Craig Richmond, RLA
    Participant

It’s not so much the country as it is the city and office you work for. Here in the States we have some of the most impressive projects in the world, but we also have big budget garbage projects. I suggest you go to any safe place where you can find a good firm that’s interested in your talents. 

vaishali kale
    Participant

I am thankful to both of you for sharing the information Craig Richmond, RLA and Henry cohen.

This is now giving me some direction in the profession. Would like to hear more from you and others also.

Thank you again. 

Surreal Landscapes
    Participant

It’s true Henry Cohen, there are lots of interesting work here in Australia specially in Sydney. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register