Looking for your feedback~

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I’m writing because I’m looking for feedback for a newsletter article I’m writing on the role of landscape architects in the LEED process. If you’d like to answer one or any of these questions below, you could end up being quoted in our 3 Design Consulting newsletter coming out November 2nd, 2009, going out to about 2,000 green building professionals. I’ll contact you directly if your quote will be included. Thanks!!

In your experience as a LEED Accredited Professional (or) (as well as) a Landscape Architect, what kinds of changes have you seen in the way USGBC has integrated the two roles?

The ASLA has partnered with the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center to create the Sustainable Site Initiatives program. What are your thoughts on the program and do you believe it is the answer for those landscape architects feeling the need for more comprehensive sustainable land planning guidelines in the LEED Rating System?

Would a LEED certification be able to take place without the contributions of a landscape architect or environmental planner, and how much of the LEED credit scoring is actually related to these fields?

USGBC is in the pilot stage of it’s LEED for Neighborhood Development rating system. How will this category differ from all the other existing LEED categories and do you see it really making a difference in how neighborhoods are conceived in the US?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register