Looking to engage, inspire and immerse myself after graduation. Sharing my MLA final capstone booklet

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE Looking to engage, inspire and immerse myself after graduation. Sharing my MLA final capstone booklet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So it has been about a month since I have graduated and I’m ready to be engaged again! I want to be apart of a passionate, energetic, multidisciplinary team set on changing the world. I want to cultivate social capital, celebrate legacy and embed resilience. (Don’t we all) 

In hope of connecting with the right firm, I would like to share a few of my publications on Issuu. 

Here are my MLA final capstone booklet and 2013-14 MLA portfolio. Please let me know if you feel I could be a good fit in your studio. Or if you have any feedback on my work, I would be happy to hear it! 

Best,

Stephanie

Mickey O’Brien
    Participant

Very nice work! Enjoyed viewing it, thanks for sharing! Mickey

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m ready to be engaged again! I want to be apart of a passionate, energetic, multidisciplinary team set on changing the world. I want to cultivate social capital, celebrate legacy and embed resilience.

Sounds cool.  How about getting started on the job search to make that happen?  

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register