MLA at TUDelft or University of Copenhagen?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums EDUCATION MLA at TUDelft or University of Copenhagen?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nikolaos Margaritis
    Participant

Hello,

I have been accepted at both TUDelft and the University of Copenhagen. Could someone please tell me a few things about these two programs? I am talking about the character of the program, its reputation, the relationship with the labor market etc. 

thank you very much.

Greg Burwood
    Participant

this is an interesting topic for me too- have you learnt anything new since posting?- this could encourage some people in the know to respond, which would help us all…

Nikolaos Margaritis
    Participant

yes. By talking with several people (mostly professors) I have learned that the character of the program at the university of Copenhagen has to do more with ecology and social processes. The one at TUDelft has mostly a relationship with the technical character of an intervention and additionally, is a brand new program, which means that the work there is more passionated. But I am not sure about these. I don’t know a lot of things about the reputation of the programs too.

Greg Burwood
    Participant

good info, thanks- pity this thread is not attracting more comments- there are a couple of copenhagers around but I guess they have their info and have moved on………………………..

Alessandro Vino
    Participant

Hi There,

If you’re still interested I can help about Copenhagen! Are you talking about hte LIFE University or the Architecture school? They both have a Landscape program.

cheers,

Ale.

Nikolaos Margaritis
    Participant

hi! i am talking about the one at the faculty of life sciences. Although I have already decided to go to TUDelft i am really interested in learning things about this master!

thank u Ale in advance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register