NYC man murders Ginkgo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jason T. Radice
    Participant
    Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

This highlights the labor problems facing contractors. Between taking 53 whacks to drop the tree and the union steward interrupting the laborer several times because he was working too fast and raising expectations, the cost of doing business is out of control.

On the bright side: At no time did this laborer stop to either receive or send a text message. The implementation of the sustainable practice of using an ax with no carbon emissions is also noteworthy. ….and he patienty waited twenty minutes for his pay – which also seems to be emission free, apparently public, transportation. 

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

You have to give the one guy credit for repeatedly attempting to stop the axe wielding mad-man, even going as far as getting physical with him. I think I’d stay clear of someone with an axe… even if he was murdering a Ginko.

What a fool! Who does that? Oh, wait, yeah…

Alan Ray, RLA
    Participant

Be careful with that ax Eugene!!!

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

<—– Scratching head… Whiskey Tango Foxtrot are you guys talking about…?

Alan Ray, RLA
    Participant

my comment was an obscure Pink Floyd tune from long ago……………

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

Ah, I’m with you now… Sorry, a bit slow on the up take… my Floyd knowledge is a bit limited but I did enjoy the video…

It’s a good thing he didn’t try and use a hatchet. It would have taken him a lot longer…

Alan Ray, RLA
    Participant

Thanks for posting Thomas, I haven’t seen that in quite a while….check out P.F. Live at Pompei…..Oh, and for your continued ed in P.F., find a copy of Meddle, My fave P.F. disk of all time………….

Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

Kind of wondering ….  Is this an example of “emergence”?

Heather Smith
    Participant

I have to say…it warms my heart to see the men that were seriously agitated enough to try to stop a man with an ax! Including trying to wrestle it from him.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s obviously a female ginkgo. The poor guy just went “postal’ because he just couldn’t stand the disgusting smell of the fruit. I’ll bet he stole the bike so that he could ride around Brooklyn ridding the borough of the smelly trees. If it weren’t for those meddlesome guys he would have been able to pull the stump and plant a London Plane Tree sapling. The guy is actually like a modern day urban Johnny Appleseed.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register