Position Opening

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Our firm has an opening in our Chicago office for a Due Diligence Coordinator. You can find out about the position on our company website (http://www.greenbergfarrow.com), however, I will caution you the description is somewhat misleading in what we are looking for. (This is a disconnect between our HR Department in Atlanta and what our needs are in Chicago). That being said I would encourage any Landscape Designer/Landscape Architect with 3-5 years experience to apply for the position if you are in the Chicago area or within a reasonable relocatable distance. (The company will not help you relocate.) The position announcement is partially correct that we need someone to provide Due Diligence Coordination, but ideally the person will also have the ability to assist with Landscape Design and Site Planning. We are a multi-discipline firm with multiple office across the country. Our primary work comes from commercial, restaurant and retail development. We utilize Autocad 2011 and Land/FX among others. Additional graphic skills are helpful, as well as, as is the ability to write and communicate effectively. If you would like further information you can always feel free to contact me directly or you can apply to the position through the company website. I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Be advised, do not just apply for this position to apply for a job. This position is not for everyone. We are not a traditional landscape architecture firm, however, we do provide landscape architectural services. The work is not necessarily glamorous (I guess it depends on how you view things). We have lots of work and the projects all get built. I know this isn’t the best sales pitch, but it’s a good firm, that is strong and growing. I just do not want to waste your time or ours. Good Luck

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register