Project Workflow Software

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Holly Powell
    Participant

Has anyone found a program to help manage project workflow that can be used as a departmental program instead of a company wide software program that is useful for landscape architects?  It would be great to have something that we can set up a standard template and then revise per specific projects with tasks as needed.  A budgeting aspect would also be very beneficial.  The goal is for anyone in the department to review the status of projects, make notes and keep everyone on track at a quick glance.  Right now we have looked at casual.pm and several others, but wanted to get feedback from the community and see what’s working well for others.

Thanks!

James Hartley
    Participant

Hi, 

We use the cloud based software Work[ETC] and it has revolutionised our business. 

It takes a little time to configure to adapt it to your particular way of working, but when you do – it’s fantastic. No more hunting to see who is where with what – and most importantly, no more emails coming in with cc’s to 10 different people which wastes so much time. Just one central mail address… much better. 

Hope this is of use! / James Hartley. 

PS : Just to be clear – we use WETC in our office of designers. I am not affiliated to the company in any way at all!

Holly Powell
    Participant

Thanks James for the advice.  I will definitely look at it and compare it with our other findings.

Holly

James Hartley
    Participant

No problem.
    If you are doing more research on the subject I would be very interested to know what your conclusions are / what you opt for in the end.
    Best / James.

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Here’s a link to their pricing – https://www.worketc.com/pricing/

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Great question, Holly! Regarding the budgeting feature, are you referring to a design budget for tracking hours or a construction estimation tool?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register